Martin Guitar Museum
C. F. Martin & Co. is a smoke-free campus as of January 1, 2009.
Inside the Visitors Center
Your guided factory tour starts in the lobby of the Visitors Center which houses the entrance to the Martin Guitar Museum, 1833 Shop and a gallery wall of famous Martin owners. Guests are also invited to visit the Pickin' Parlor to play some of Martin's high-end and Limited Edition models.
Martin Guitar Museum
The Martin Guitar Museum is a centre for reflection, bringing together music history, culture and craftsmanship. Attractive displays showcase over 170 exquisitely crafted guitars that parallel our 174-year history. Through six generations, our Company's legendary heritage has helped create music history and define musical culture.
The 1833 Shop
The ideal place to buy a souvenir and play some of our best known and top-selling guitars. The 1833 Shop offers a dazzling selection of Martin apparel, souvenirs and collectables.
The Guitarmaker's Connection
To complete your experience, we invite you to visit the original Martin factory and old Martin Homestead on North Street. Today it is home to the Guitarmaker's Connection, a retail store that offers a unique collection of luthier tools, guitar parts and kits.
Guided Factory Tour
Guided Factory Tours
As a visitor on the factory floor, your guided tour will show you how our guitars come to life through the hands of the craftsperson.
Explore the art of guitarmaking, from old world tools to our state-of-the-art facility. Follow a guitar from rough lumber to a finished product which requires more than 300 steps to complete.
Tour Information and Guidelines
Tours last approximately one hour. Photographs are allowed without a flash. Video cameras, recorders or cell phones are not permitted. Closed-toe shoes are recommended.
Conducted at regular intervals between 11:00 am and 2:30 pm, Monday through Friday. First-come, first-served basis. No charge.
Scheduled between 8:00 am and 10:30 am, Monday through Friday. Reservations are required for groups of 10 or more. Nominal fee.
Please use our Group Tour Request Form.
Martin Virtual Tour
360 virtual tours ©2007 Fulmedia Interactive™ All rights reserved.
Map & Directions
The Martin Guitar Museum and Visitors Center
This is the destination for thousands of visitors each year, offering guests the opportunity to explore Martin's impressive history through an interactive experience. Martin Guitar is located in the town of Nazareth, within in the Lehigh Valley and near the eastern border of Pennsylvania. The region is rich with opportunities for visitors. For more information on what to see and do in the Lehigh Valley, visit lehighvalleypa.org.
510 Sycamore St.,
Nazareth, PA 18064 USA
|Guitarmaker's Connection (Old Factory)
10 W. North St.,
Nazareth, PA 18064 USA
I-80 AND POINTS NORTH: PA Route 33 South to PA Route 191 (Stockertown Exit)*.
I-78, US ROUTE 22 AND POINTS SOUTH: Route 33 North to PA Route 191 (Stockertown Exit)*.
*Coming from either direction (at the Route 191/Stockertown Exit) follow PA Route 191 South into Nazareth. Turn right onto Rose Inn Ave. Proceed to Beil Ave., turn left. The Martin Factory is on the corner of Beil Ave. and Sycamore St.
Mechanic – 3rd Shift
This individual will be assigned to the Maintenance Department and be responsible for performing mechanical and/or electrical jobs, as well as janitorial duties, grounds maintenance, preventative maintenance and snow removal under the supervision of the department supervisor or manager. This individual will be responsible for small carpentry projects and must be able to work from drawings provided. This individual will also be on an emergency call list to respond to any of the facilities or fire response, natural disaster recovery and all other facilities and maintenance functions needed with regards to the company’s business continuity plan.
Essential Job Functions:
• Perform various mechanical and/or electrical jobs
• CNC mechanical history a plus
• Perform preventative maintenance to all machinery
• Must be able to install compressed air lines
• Minor plumbing repairs
• Operate basic functions of the buildings automation system.
• Service emergency generator
• Change filters on air systems and complete minor boiler service.
• Painting when necessary
• Janitorial and cleaning tasks
• Snow removal at all facilities
• Must possess good communication skills to work with outside technicians on complex breakdowns.
• Individual must be flexible to cross train within the entire department and any other areas of our company.
• All other tasks assigned by Working Supervisor or Department Manager
• Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and able to interact effectively and respectfully with coworkers within a team atmosphere.
• Sufficient reading, writing, basic math and computer skills are required to follow Work Orders, Training Instructions and Model Specifications.
• Mechanical and electrical experience in an industrial setting is required.
• Must be able to work from ladders or lift platforms.
• Operating forklift and high lift
• Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to alter normal shift to accommodate production needs.
• Frequent lifting of items up to 50 lbs. and occasional assisted lifting of other items that exceed 50 lbs.
• Continuous standing throughout a normal work day.
• Safety shoes and safety glasses required in designated areas.
Work Hours are: 10:30 P.M. – 7:00 A.M. Monday – Friday
Production demands and inclement weather may necessitate overtime before and after the normal shift hours and weekends.
C. F. Martin & Co., Inc. offers competitive wages, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefits package.
Send resume to:
C. F. Martin & Co., Inc.
510 Sycamore Street
Nazareth, PA 18064