Skip to navigation
customshopbanner 2014

C.F. Martin & Co. Announces Three new Staff Promotions

SCOTT FOLLWEILER TO ARTIST RELATIONS COORDINATOR, MATT SYSKO TO SALES EVENT MANAGER, KRISTI BRONICO TO PRODUCT MANAGER-STRING DIVISION

Nazareth, PA, July 2, 2012 – C. F. Martin & Co. is pleased to announce three new staff promotions: Scott Follweiler to Artist Relations Coordinator, Matt Sysko to Sales Events Manager, and Kristi Bronico to Product Manager-String Division. “Scott, Matt and Kristi are dynamic team players that will bring a heightened level of dedication, focus and passion to their respective positions", said Keith Lombardi, President and COO. “We consider ourselves fortunate to have them as members of the organization and look forward to sharing in their continued success.”

Scott Follweiler has been appointed to the position of Artist Relations Coordinator. During his 15-year tenure at Martin, Scott has held various positions in sales, marketing and customer service. "As a musician myself, I appreciate the great joy that Martin products bring to musicians," said Follweiler. "It will be a thrill to further engage with artists and share in their excitement for our top quality products.”

In his new role as Sales Events Manager, Matt Sysko will be responsible for event management of domestic clinics, domestic dealers and international distributor visits, Custom Shop events, and product logistics. "I am excited to continue on my path within the Martin family and expand my horizons professionally,” said Sysko.  “It is a privilege to be able to continue to further my career at Martin and I look forward to contributing to the company’s ongoing growth in my new capacity.”

Kristi Bronico is a welcome addition to Martin Guitar, joining as the new Product Manager for the String Division. Bronico brings with her a wide breadth of experience from the media and technology industries. In her most recent role as Associate Marketing Manager for Almac Group, she was responsible for developing and executing the corporate marketing strategy for the technology division. "For over a decade, I have been a proud Martin owner and I have always used Martin Strings and gear,” said Bronico. “They are industry leaders in innovation and I have seen, first hand, the care and quality that goes into everything Martin produces. I am delighted to be part of the Martin family where I will have the opportunity to share my passion and loyalty to the brand to bring awareness to new consumers.”

About Martin Guitar & Strings

C.F Martin & Co. (www.martinguitar.com) has been creating the finest instruments in the world for over 175 years. It continues to innovate, introducing techniques and features that have become industry standards including X-bracing, the 14-fret guitar and the “Dreadnought” size.

One of the world’s leading acoustic instrument makers, Martin guitars are hand-made by skilled craftsmen and women, who use a combination of new design and techniques along with those introduced by the company founder.

The company is also known for producing high-quality, popular acoustic guitar strings. These include the Martin SP® LIFESPAN™ line - the fastest-growing treated string in the industry, and the Martin SP line - which uses an industry leading core wire to hold tunings better.

Martin guitars and Martin Strings are the instruments and strings of choice for musicians around the world, from the icons of rock, country, folk and bluegrass to those just beginning their careers. They can be seen across all segments of pop culture, from television (Glee, Psych, Raising Hope and American Idol) to the movies; on Broadway and in books, online, and gracing the covers of popular magazines on newsstands everywhere. Connect with Martin and Martin Strings on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube and via www.martinguitar.com and www.martinstrings.com.

For Media Inquiries:

Aliza Rabinoff

DKC Public Relations

for Martin Guitar

212-981-5157

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Email to Friend

To:
Subject: