Unlock the Martin Experience Welcome Kit
First time, new registrants will recieve an Unlock the Martin Experience welcome kit including:
- Membership key and card
- Martin Owners Club t-shirt
- Set of SP Lifespan strings
- Latest Martin literature including guitar and string catalogs plus the Custom Shop Limited Edition book
- Copy of MARTIN - The Journal of Acoustic Guitars
Limit one per member - expired members who rejoin are not eligible for a welcome kit
US - Standard shipping rates apply. Canada & International - $23.00 flat rate shipping & handling
Open for renewal: After April 1, 2014
Fee - One year membership: $45.00
Enhanced Martin Owners Club Member Benefits
- Opportunity to attend An Evening With Chris Martin, held annually
- Preferred seating at Martin Experience events
- Special gift at Martin Guitar events (Martin Experience events and festivals)
- Members-only contests
- Exclusive preview of new products and new Martin gear and accessories before released publicly
- Receive a copy of the Custom Shop Limited Edition book each year
- 20% off 1833 Shop merchandise
- 10% off on Martin Repair Shop services plus a free restringing with Martin strings at time of service
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Exclusive wallpaper downloads for your computer and mobile devices
Sounding Board Archives
The Sounding Board™ newsletter was published from 1996 to 2013 in both both print and online editions.
Written and published by C. F. Martin & Co., The Sounding Board™ provided us with a vehicle to communicate with acoustic guitar enthusiasts, players, dealers, current owners, customers, and potential buyers. It includes letters that we have received, plus new product announcements, details about special edition instruments, developments in the string making area, news about the company, occasional technical information & helpful hints, and stories that will be of specific interest to either Martin guitar or Backpacker® owners.
Archived issues are available in PDF format below (requires Acrobat Reader).
Learn more about Martin's current publication, Martin | The Journal of Acoustic Guitars.
Martin Owners Club Frequently Asked Questions
What’s happening to the Martin Owners Club? Why can’t I join or renew?
The Martin Owners Club is temporarily not accepting new member registrations or renewals because we are diligently working on redesigning the club to offer an enhanced benefits package including new events, give-aways, privileges, and more. Enrollment and renewal will reopen April 1, 2014 - June 30, 2014.
When will the club be back?
You can expect a relaunch on April 1, 2014.
How do I get more information on joining?
Visit here for an explanation of benefits for first time members.
My membership has expired, what do I do?
You can renew your membership when the club relaunches in April 1, 2014. There will be no lapse in your membership. Visit here for more information.
I am a Charter Member. What happens to my Charter Membership status?
There will be no change in your membership, your Charter Membership status will remain intact.
I joined the club but never got a welcome package.
This is due to the temporary suspension of accepting new members while we redesign the Martin Owners Club experience. If you are a member joining for the first time, you can expect your welcome package after the club reopens. We thank you and appreciate your patience.
Why isn’t there going to be an annual event in 2014?
The annual event is being redesigned to offer a more exclusive, intimate experience for Martin Owners Club members. We appreciate your patience in this matter.
How will I know when the club reopens?