The Academy of Country Music Announces Sponsors and Partner for Events Throughout the Week Vegas Goes Country
THE 49TH ANNUAL ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS BROADCAST LIVE FROM THE MGM GRAND GARDEN ARENA IN LAS VEGAS SUNDAY, APRIL 6, 2014 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK
Encino, CA (April 3, 2014) – The Academy of Country Music and dick clark productions announced today the sponsors and promotional partners including Amazon, Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, Beats Music, Cabela’s, CAT Entertainment Services, ConAgra Foods, Coors, Cumulus, Dr Pepper, Firestone, Grey Goose, Hostess, Justin Boots, Kohl’s Department Stores, the city of Las Vegas, Martin Guitar, Music Choice, Ole Smoky, PEOPLE Magazine, Pure Via, Ram Trucks, Shazam, SoundExchange, The Boot Campaign, Wrangler Jeans, Yahoo and more associated with events throughout the Week Vegas Goes Country®. The week culminates with the 49th Academy of Country Music Awards broadcast from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas Sunday, April 6, 2014 at 8:00 PM live ET/delayed PT on the CBS Television Network.
Sponsors and partners for the 49th ACM Awards include:
- City of Las Vegas – “The Week Vegas Goes Country®” is a great example of two brands, the Academy of Country Music and Las Vegas, uniting to deliver unrivaled excitement to thousands of loyal country music fans. The fun-filled weekend is full of exclusive parties, celebrity meet-and-greets and concerts that only this partnership could provide access to. This is the eighth year that “The Week Vegas Goes Country®” has brought unprecedented access to country music stars.
- Amazon – Amazon, the world’s largest online retailer, will provide fans with a comprehensive hub to discover all things ACMs. The partnership will also allow customers to purchase a selection of music from nominees and performers at discounted prices.
- ConAgra Foods – ConAgra Foods Child Hunger Ends Here program has partnered with ACM Lifting Lives to raise awareness about child hunger in America. At the ACM Party for a Cause Festival, fans will be encouraged to participate with their Child Hunger Ends Here Hope Grocery Experience to learn how they can help with the cause.
- Coors – Coors has been a proud partner of the Academy of Country Music for over 19 years, proving that great music and ice cold beer is a winning combination. As the exclusive beer partner of the ACM All-Star Jam, Coors helps toast the evening to the recently announced ACM Award Winners. And the ACM Party for a Cause Festival wouldn’t be complete without the Coors Party Bars; a place for fans to sit, relax, and enjoy a Coors.
- Cumulus – Cumulus Media Networks and the Academy of Country Music have joined forces to engage fans by delivering exclusive cutting edge content through affiliate platforms, including radio, station websites and social media. Cumulus reaches more country fans through its platform than any other broadcaster in the world. Radio coverage of theACM Awards will feature originalprogramming, including a two-hour red carpet radio show in advance of the awards along with prime positioning and unprecedented access to talent, offering an unparalleledand uniqueexperience for millions and millions of listeners.
- Dr Pepper – Through in-store, on-line, and national radio sweepstakes, Dr Pepper gave fans the chance to win a VIP Experience with Rascal Flatts this year at the ACM Awards, giving them a one-of-a-kind experience only Diet Dr Pepper can deliver. But don’t worry, you can still snap your picture on Diet Dr Pepper Red Carpet Experience at the ACM Party For a Cause Festival.
- Justin Boots – As the “Official Boots of the Academy of Country Music Awards”, Justin Boots asked their fans to submit stories about which artist they would most like to thank for making music that changed their lives. Winning story will be awarded the ultimate fan experience during the Week Vegas Goes Country.
- Kohl’s –Kohl’s is presenting ACM’s New Artist of the Year Award to recognize country music’s New Artists and rising talent. Winning the New Artist of the Year Award is a pivotal moment in any new artist’s career and Kohl’s is proud to sponsor that moment.
- Music Choice - Multi-platform video and music network Music Choice will air over 30 hours of Academy of Country Music Awards-related moments and archival content across all its properties including Music Choice Play, Video On Demand, Music Channels and MusicChoice.com.
- PEOPLE Magazine – 750,000 fans will find in their inbox the highly entertaining PEOPLE.com Daily e-blast with ACM tune-in inclusions the week leading up to the telecast.
- RAM – Ram Trucks knows it takes guts to stand on the ACM stage, which is why Ram is continuing to power the vote for ACM Entertainer of the Year and entitling the “ACM Ram Red Carpet.” At the Ram Ride and Drive outdoor test track at the ACM Party for Cause Festival, fans can experience firsthand the refined interior, capabilities and handling of the Ram 1500, the only vehicle to win Motor Trend’s Truck of the Year for two consecutive years, and watch the “Raminator” monster truck crush cars and provide live demos throughout the weekend.
- Shazam - The Academy of Country Music Awards has partnered with music and TV App Shazam to provide viewers with a second screen experience of the show. When viewers use Shazam anytime during the broadcast, they will have access to nominee and performer information, additional free artist content, and the ability to download music from the Academy of Country Music Awards nominees and performers.
- Wrangler Jeans – The “Official Jeans of the ACM Awards” is partnering with the Academy to deliver behind-the-scenes glimpses of a network award show through its newest initiative, the Wrangler Network, a first-of-its-kind mobile and online destination that serves as a centralized hub for all Western lifestyle content. Through this online platform, fans will be able to access the exclusive content by visiting www.WranglerNetwork.com after the show. Country music fans can stay tuned to www.WranglerNetwork.com and www.Facebook.com/WranglerWestern for more exclusive ACM coverage and giveaways.
- Yahoo - Yahoo will exclusively live stream a 90-minute Academy of Country Music Awards red carpet pre-show from 6:30pm - 8pm EST. RAM Country on Yahoo Music (http://ramcountry.music.yahoo.com) will also feature extensive editorial coverage around the event, top moments from past shows, special exclusives and much more.
Sponsors and partners for the 2nd Annual ACM Party for a Cause Festival include:
- Beats Music – Beats Music is enhancing the backstage greenroom for performing artists at the ACM Party for a Cause festival, giving them a place to relax before taking the stage, and get a chance to demo the app, receive VIP free trials, a custom photo booth and lots of Beats swag
- Cabela’s – For the second year, the ACM & Cabela’s Great Outdoor Archery Event, part of the ACM Party for a Cause Festival weekend events, will bring together hosts Luke Bryan and Justin Moore along with several other country music artist to test their skills in an archery exhibition.
- CAT Entertainment Services - CAT Entertainment Services has joined us a a partner for this year and is providing all of the generator power and technicians for the stages and festival
- Firestone – Country fans will have the chance to experience the Firestone auto simulator and meet some of their favorite Country stars when they visit the Firestone booth at the ACM Party for a Cause festival.
- Hostess – Celebrate with Hostess® at the ACM Party for a Cause Festival. Fans can enjoy Hostess snack samples and win a chance to upgrade your seats. Plus, be on the lookout for special appearances by Twinkie the Kid!
- Ole Smoky – Ole Smoky Moonshine will be bringing the best Tennessee moonshine with their Mobile Holler at the ACM Party for a Cause Festival.
- Pure Via – Pure Via, the all-natural, non-GMO, zero-calorie sweetener, is giving fans a chance to meet Jewel at the ACM booth at the ACM Party For a Cause Festival on Saturday at 2:30pm.
- The Boot Campaign – Fans of the ACM Party for a Cause Festival will have the opportunity to compete against decorated military Veterans in a push-up competition for charity, and meet some of their favorite country music artists.
Sponsors and partners for the ACM Lifting Lives Celebrity Golf Classic include:
- Presenting Sponsor: Segway
- Co-Sponsors: Sound Image and Live Nation.
- Participating Sponsors: PING, William Morris Endeavor, The Fitzgerald Hartley Company, McGhee Entertainment, Creative Artists Agency, Champion Risk & Insurance Services, L.P., Richards & Southern Inc., Loeb & Loeb LLC, Van Atkins Jewelers, Fry’s Electronics, Inc. and G/FORE.
- Contributing Sponsors: Big Machine Label Group, Buck Owens’ Enterprises, Buddy Lee Attractions, Losers Most Wanted Bar and Grill, Miller Coors, PARADIGM, Police Productions, Premier Global Production, SESAC, Sony Music Nashville, Universal Music Group Nashville and Warner Music Group.
Sponsors and partners for the ACM All-Star Jam post-party include:
- Barefoot Wine & Bubbly – Barefoot Wine & Bubbly will be on hand at the ACM All-Star Jam as the Official Wine sponsor, so fans can kick-off their boots and enjoy the ACM’s no-holds-barred musical tradition.
- Grey Goose –The World's Best Tasting Vodka, is hosting a VIP ultra premium lounge at the ACM All Star Jam. This year's experience provides invited guests a night of celebration and fun while enjoying world class Grey Goose cocktails.
- Martin Guitar – Martin Guitar has been making the world’s best acoustic guitars for over 180 years. Country music superstars performing at the ACM All-Star Jam will have the opportunity to play these premiere guitars backstage, courtesy of C.F. Martin & Co., Inc.
- SoundExchange – The ACM All-Star Jam is sponsored in part by SoundExchange, an independent performance rights organization with a mission to support, protect and propel the entire music industry forward. SoundExchange collects and distributes digital royalties for the streaming of sound recordings for recording artists like those performing at the ACM Awards.
For more information, visit www.ACMcountry.com, www.ACMAwards.com , like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter at @ACMawards for more immediate updates. Download the FREE ACM App for maps, information and to build your own schedule for The Week Vegas Goes Country®. iPhone users can download the app HERE and Andriod users can download the app on Google Play HERE .