UTILITY PERSON 3RD SHIFT-VARIABLE SHIFT
This individual will be assigned to the Maintenance Department and be responsible for performing mechanical and/or electrical repair jobs, preventative maintenance as well as building and grounds maintenance at all corporate facility locations. This position requires rotation between 2nd and 3rd shift when needed to provide facility coverage at all corporate facility locations. This individual will support all co-workers to achieve a common goal. This individual will work with all shift personnel and outside contractors to provide required managerial direction during off shift hours for day to day operations and facility projects. This individual will also provide direct supervision of the maintenance department employees in the absence of shift management.
Essential Job Function
- Understand and operate Security, HVAC, and Fire Control System.
- Preventative Maintenance for machinery, buildings and grounds
- Perform assigned maintenance work requests.
- Cleaning spray rooms, ordering filters and managing the filter and MRO inventory
- Perform emergency building coverage and snow removal at all facilities.
- Participate in Saturday building rotation including Startup & Shutdown Procedures.
- 3-5 years supervisory/management experience
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and able to interact effectively and respectfully with coworkers within a team atmosphere.
- Sufficient reading, writing, basic math and computer skills are required to follow Work Orders and Training Instructions
- Strong demonstrable experience with mechanical and/or electrical skills
- Continuous standing throughout a normal work day
- Must be able to work from ladders or lift platforms.
- Frequent lifting of items up to 50 lbs. and occasional assisted lifting of other items that exceed 50lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to operate all forklift and high lift equipment.
- Understand and adhere to Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO), Confined Space, and all other plant safety requirements related to supporting machinery uptime.
- Safety shoes and safety glasses required in designated areas.
Work Hours: 10:30 P.M. – 7:00 A.M. Monday - Friday
With Overtime 9:30 P.M. – 7:00 A.M. Monday - Friday
Production demands and inclement weather may necessitate overtime before and after the normal shift hours and weekends.
C. F. Martin & Co., Inc.
510 Sycamore Street
Nazareth, PA 18064
ATTN: Human Resources