East Indian Rosewood Dreadnought Guitar Kit
Photo is for illustration purposes only. This kit includes all the necessary parts to complete an instrument with the exception of glues and finishing materials. Kits are not exact replicas of any Martin instruments.
- East Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Zig Zag back strip
- Solid spruce top with routed rosette channel
- 14 fret Scale Length 25.4"
- Richlite™ fingerboard and Bridge (1-11/16" at nut and 3/4" spacing)
- White Bindings
- MOP fingerboard dot inlays.
- Profiled Non-Scalloped Bracing
- No Substitutions
Please allow 3-4 weeks for processing.
Due to the nature and availability of these wood products, all Guitar Kits are made to order.
C.F. Martin & Co. Inc., warrants the materials in these kits suitable for producing a musical instrument. However, no such warranty can be extended to the consumer’s labor, since varying degrees in craftsmanship cannot be anticipated. Decals and other trademarks cannot be supplied with the kits. All wood parts are B-Quality and may show natural characteristics such as but not limited to knots, pronounced grain lines, mineral deposit, and sap pockets.