Mechanic – 3rd Shift
This individual will be assigned to the Maintenance Department and be responsible for performing mechanical and/or electrical jobs, as well as janitorial duties, grounds maintenance, preventative maintenance and snow removal under the supervision of the department supervisor or manager. This individual will be responsible for small carpentry projects and must be able to work from drawings provided. This individual will also be on an emergency call list to respond to any of the facilities or fire response, natural disaster recovery and all other facilities and maintenance functions needed with regards to the company’s business continuity plan.
Essential Job Functions:
• Perform various mechanical and/or electrical jobs
• CNC mechanical history a plus
• Perform preventative maintenance to all machinery
• Must be able to install compressed air lines
• Minor plumbing repairs
• Operate basic functions of the buildings automation system.
• Service emergency generator
• Change filters on air systems and complete minor boiler service.
• Painting when necessary
• Janitorial and cleaning tasks
• Snow removal at all facilities
• Must possess good communication skills to work with outside technicians on complex breakdowns.
• Individual must be flexible to cross train within the entire department and any other areas of our company.
• All other tasks assigned by Working Supervisor or Department Manager
• Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and able to interact effectively and respectfully with coworkers within a team atmosphere.
• Sufficient reading, writing, basic math and computer skills are required to follow Work Orders, Training Instructions and Model Specifications.
• Mechanical and electrical experience in an industrial setting is required.
• Must be able to work from ladders or lift platforms.
• Operating forklift and high lift
• Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to alter normal shift to accommodate production needs.
• Frequent lifting of items up to 50 lbs. and occasional assisted lifting of other items that exceed 50 lbs.
• Continuous standing throughout a normal work day.
• Safety shoes and safety glasses required in designated areas.
Work Hours are: 10:30 P.M. – 7:00 A.M. Monday – Friday
Production demands and inclement weather may necessitate overtime before and after the normal shift hours and weekends.
C. F. Martin & Co., Inc. offers competitive wages, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefits package.
Send resume to:
C. F. Martin & Co., Inc.
510 Sycamore Street
Nazareth, PA 18064