This solid wood Dreadnought model is a great sounding guitar at an affordable price. New to this model are stunning mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard and rosette inlays with a multi-stripe rosette border. It has an FSC® Certified Richlite® fingerboard and bridge, satin finish body, and a hand-rubbed neck finish. Also new to this model is the Fishman® MX-T electronics package with a built-in soundhole tuner that auto mutes the audio output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. This guitar comes with a Premium Soft Shell Case so it is Road-ready to join you on all of your adventures!
Due to material availability the D-10E Sitka and Sapele come with a soft-shell case or soft gig bag. Selection may vary.
MARTIN AUTHENTIC ACOUSTIC LIFESPAN® 2.0 GUITAR STRINGS - Medium
Next generation Martin® Authentic Acoustic® Lifespan® 2.0 strings are engineered using a new, patented anti-corrosion treatment only available from Martin. It protects the core and wrap wire to prevent corrosion without compromising tone or feel. Our impeccable standards for acoustic guitar tone are embedded in our string design and precision manufacturing process. That’s why we make our own.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Martin Guitar’s Limited Lifetime Warranty is valid only for the original owner of the instrument purchased from the authorized Martin Guitar dealer located within the United States or Canada, to which the instrument was originally shipped. The instrument must be registered for warranty online at martinguitar.com.
The warranty is not transferrable to another owner. Instruments purchased outside of the US or Canada are eligible for coverage provided by the authorized Martin Guitar distributor in the country where it was purchased. The dealer where you purchased your instrument will provide warranty details.
Specifications - Overview
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Electronics: Yes
- Electronics Options: Fishman MX-T
Specifications - Top
- Top Color: Clear
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Black
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Material: FSC® Certified Richlite®
- Top Detail: None
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
Specifications - Body
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides Color: Cherry
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Heelcap: Black
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
Specifications - Neck
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: FSC® Certified Richlite®
- Finish Neck: Hand-Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: None
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots - 28 Style Pattern
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
Specifications - Headstock
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Knob: Small
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Headplate Detail: Rosewood Pattern
Specifications - Misc
- Case: Soft-shell or Soft Gig Bag
- Left Handed Availability: true
- Label: Paper Label
- Pleked: true