Covid-19 Safety Precautions
It is important to Martin that everyone visits our facilities safely. This includes the health and safety of our employees. Current COVID-19 safety precautions are:
- Masks and social distancing of 6 feet are recommended throughout Martin facilities.
- Increased cleaning protocols are in place throughout Martin facilities.
- Hand sanitizer stations are in place throughout the Visitor Center
All Martin Guitar facilities will be closed on the following dates:
- Noon closure for Winter Break: 12/22/22
- Winter Break: 12/23/22 - 12/30/22
- New Year's Day: 1/2/23
- President's Day: 2/20/23
In the event of inclement weather, please call us at 888-433-9177 before planning your visit to make sure we are open. Additional holiday closures to be added.
The Martin Museum at 510 Sycamore Street in Nazareth, PA is open to the public.
Hours: 9:00 am-4:30 pm Monday through Friday
It is free to walk through the museum, however, we encourage visitors to offer a $5 donation to the Martin Guitar Charitable Foundation.
Guitar Makers Connection
Guitar Makers Connections at 10 West North Street in Nazareth, PA is open to the public.
Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday through Friday (Closed for lunch from 12:00 – 12:30 pm)
The Martin Factory tour is a guided, one-hour tour through our world-renowned factory in Nazareth, PA. Experience first-hand the handmade craftsmanship that goes into every instrument we make and learn about our history and culture.
Tour groups depart 6 times per day, Monday – Friday between 10 am – 2 pm and are limited to 6 people per tour.
Tickets must be purchased in advance for all adults and children.
The Customer Repair Department is currently closed and not accepting guitars for repairs and service. In-person evaluation are also not available at this time. Please make use of our Authorized Martin Service Center locator or contact Customer Service for further assistance. Please check back for future updates on Repair Department availability.
MORE WAYS TO CONNECT
Martin will continue to serve customers remotely in the following ways:
- Martin sales and customer service teams will remain available to assist you in any way they can. To contact a customer service representative, please visit the Contact Us page or chat with a representative.
- Take a video tour of the Martin Museum
- You may continue to browse and place gear, accessory, and string orders online.
- The Martin Custom Shop is ready to build your dream guitar. Contact a Martin Custom Shop Expert or find an authorized dealer here.