It’s not just a guitar. It’s a call to action on climate change. A reminder to preserve the planet for future generations. To show our dedication to this cause, we’ve created the first acoustic guitar that is 100% FSC®-certified and the only plastic-free guitar in production today. Its top, emblazoned with a work by renowned artist Robert Goetzl, is as stunning as it is powerful, a reminder of what we’re fighting for. And even the gig bag is sustainable: made from hemp—a Martin first. So play, preserve, and protect the planet with the most environmentally friendly guitar on earth.
This product is produced under licensed ArtGuitar® Patented Technology covered by one or more of the following US patents US 7,736,706, US 7,737,349, US 7,470,455, US 7,895,967 or US 8,192,040.
MARTIN Retro Acoustic Guitar Strings - Light
Martin Retro® strings are the real deal. Not an imitation. With Martin Retro® strings, you get one tough set that offers true, consistent tone and sounds like nothing else on the market. Martin’s solid nickel/copper alloy blend provides a reduced pick attack that allows the guitar’s tonewoods to be heard, not overshadowed. Martin’s proprietary Monel wrap wire is naturally corrosion resistant, so you can play them for a long time with nothing to get in the way of your music. Discover your guitar’s true voice.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Martin Guitar’s Limited Lifetime Warranty is valid only for the original owner of the instrument purchased from the authorized Martin Guitar dealer located within the United States or Canada, to which the instrument was originally shipped. The instrument must be registered for warranty online at martinguitar.com.
The warranty is not transferrable to another owner. Instruments purchased outside of the US or Canada are eligible for coverage provided by the authorized Martin Guitar distributor in the country where it was purchased. The dealer where you purchased your instrument will provide warranty details.
Specifications - Overview
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret Slope Shoulder
- Finish Top: Satin
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Electronics: None
- Electronics Options: None
- Recommended Strings: Retro Light MM12
Specifications - Top
- Top Color: Custom Ink
- Bridge Style: Modern Straightline - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: FSC Certified European Flame Maple
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Black Fiber Stripe
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Ebony
- Top Detail: FSC Certified Wood
- Bridge Pin Material: Bone
- Pickguard: None
- Bridge Pin Dots: None
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: None
- Saddle Radius: 16"
Specifications - Body
- Brace Material: FSC Certified Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides Color: None
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Detail: FSC Certified Wood
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Heelcap: None
- Side Detail: FSC Certified Wood
- Endpiece: None
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
Specifications - Neck
- Neck Material: FSC Certified Sipo
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Ebony
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: None
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: 1955 Style 18
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: FSC Certified Sapele
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: Aluminum
Specifications - Headstock
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: FSC Certified Ebony
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Authentic 1933 Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate Binding Material: None
Specifications - Misc
- Case: Soft Shell
- Left Handed Availability: true
- Label: Custom Paper FSC Interior Label
- Pleked: true