This 16 Series Grand Performance cutaway model includes a Sitka spruce gloss top for balanced tone and projection and a high-performance neck taper for ease of playability up and down the fretboard. The GPC-16E comes equipped with Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance NT2 electronics and is strung with Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 light gauge strings.
Due to material availability this guitar is designed with either a tortoise pattern or black pickguard. Selection may vary.
MARTIN AUTHENTIC ACOUSTIC LIFESPAN® 2.0 GUITAR STRINGS - Light
Next generation Martin® Authentic Acoustic® Lifespan® 2.0 strings are engineered using a new, patented anti-corrosion treatment only available from Martin. It protects the core and wrap wire to prevent corrosion without compromising tone or feel. Our impeccable standards for acoustic guitar tone are embedded in our string design and precision manufacturing process. That’s why we make our own.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Martin Guitar’s Limited Lifetime Warranty is valid only for the original owner of the instrument purchased from the authorized Martin Guitar dealer located within the United States or Canada, to which the instrument was originally shipped. The instrument must be registered for warranty online at martinguitar.com.
The warranty is not transferrable to another owner. Instruments purchased outside of the US or Canada are eligible for coverage provided by the authorized Martin Guitar distributor in the country where it was purchased. The dealer where you purchased your instrument will provide warranty details.
Specifications - Overview
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14-Fret Cutaway (000 Depth)
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2
Specifications - Top
- Top Color: Clear
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Brown Tortoise Pattern
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Top Detail: None
- Bridge Pin Material: Black Tusq
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern or Black
- Bridge Pin Dots: Mother-of-Pearl
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Bold Herringbone with Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
Specifications - Body
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Heelcap: Brown Tortoise Pattern
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
Specifications - Neck
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-Pearl
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
Specifications - Headstock
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Headplate Detail: None
Specifications - Misc
- Case: Soft-Shell
- Left Handed Availability: true
- Label: None
- Pleked: true