It’s time to rethink what an acoustic-electric guitar can do. Do you want to play leads all the way up the neck? Play longer? Play louder? Now you can with this super-comfortable, easy-to-play acoustic-electric from Martin. The SC-10E, with its patented Sure Align® neck system, gives you full access to all frets so you can comfortably reach those high notes. It’s also equipped with a low-profile velocity neck barrel that ergonomically accommodates your hand as you move up the neck, giving you the comfort and playability of an electric. The affordably priced SC-10E includes a satin finished sitka spruce top and stunning koa fine veneer back and sides. The design motif features a black and white aperture rosette inlay that is complimented by an ebony headplate, fingerboard, and bridge and black tuners and knobs.
Due to material availability the SC-10E comes with a soft-shell case or soft gig bag. Selection may vary.
MARTIN AUTHENTIC ACOUSTIC LIFESPAN® 2.0 GUITAR STRINGS - Custom Light
Next generation Martin® Authentic Acoustic® Lifespan® 2.0 strings are engineered using a new, patented anti-corrosion treatment only available from Martin. It protects the core and wrap wire to prevent corrosion without compromising tone or feel. Our impeccable standards for acoustic guitar tone are embedded in our string design and precision manufacturing process. That’s why we make our own.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Martin Guitar’s Limited Lifetime Warranty is valid only for the original owner of the instrument purchased from the authorized Martin Guitar dealer located within the United States or Canada, to which the instrument was originally shipped. The instrument must be registered for warranty online at martinguitar.com.
The warranty is not transferrable to another owner. Instruments purchased outside of the US or Canada are eligible for coverage provided by the authorized Martin Guitar distributor in the country where it was purchased. The dealer where you purchased your instrument will provide warranty details.
Specifications - Overview
- Body Size: S-13 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Sure Align® Linear Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: Tone Tension X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Treble Side Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Low Profile Velocity
- Back Material: Koa Fine Veneer
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Koa Fine Veneer
- Electronics: Yes
- Electronics Options: Fishman MX-T
Specifications - Top
- Top Color: Clear
- Bridge Style: Sloped Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Black
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Top Detail: None
- Bridge Pin Material: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Bridge Pin Dots: White Plastic
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Aperture Design with Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
Specifications - Body
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides Color: None
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Heelcap: None
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
Specifications - Neck
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: None
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Celestial Bullseye
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother of Pearl Pattern and Black Sparkle Dot
- Neck Joins Body At: 13th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
Specifications - Headstock
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Black Open Gear
- Headplate Material: Ebony
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Silver Script Overlay
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Headplate Detail: None
Specifications - Misc
- Case: Soft-shell or Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Paper Label
- Pleked: true