MARTIN Titanium Core Acoustic Guitar Strings - Light
Martin Titanium Core strings deliver the ultimate player’s experience with patented technology only available from Martin. Experience a new level of comfort and response with industry leading stability and superior corrosion resistance. Titanium is more flexible than steel, providing a very comfortable playing experience while remaining strong and durable. Martin uses pure Nickel to wrap the Titanium strings. Pure nickel is naturally corrosion resistant and holds its tone for a very long time. The pure nickel and titanium work together to provide the ultimate corrosion-free string.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Martin Guitar’s Limited Lifetime Warranty is valid only for the original owner of the instrument purchased from the authorized Martin Guitar dealer located within the United States or Canada, to which the instrument was originally shipped. The instrument must be registered for warranty online at martinguitar.com.
The warranty is not transferrable to another owner. Instruments purchased outside of the US or Canada are eligible for coverage provided by the authorized Martin Guitar distributor in the country where it was purchased. The dealer where you purchased your instrument will provide warranty details.
Specifications - Overview
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Electronics: Optional
Specifications - Top
- Top Color: Aging Toner
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Antique White
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Abalone with Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Top Detail: None
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Bridge Pin Dots: Abalone
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Abalone with Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
Specifications - Body
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides Color: None
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: Style 45
- Back Inlay Material: Abalone with Multi-Stripe
- Heelcap: Antique White
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: Antique White
- Side Inlay Material: Abalone with Multi-Stripe
- Endpiece Inlay: Abalone with Multi-Stripe
Specifications - Neck
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Gloss
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 45 Hexagon
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: Antique White
- Side Dots: Black
Specifications - Headstock
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper and Diamond
- Tuning Machines: Gold Open Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Block Inlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate Binding Material: Antique White with Multi-Stripe
- Headplate Detail: None
Specifications - Misc
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Left Handed Availability: true
- Label: None
- Pleked: true
Still Handmade, Still the Standard
Amythyst Kiah performs her song "Firewater" for the Martin Guitar Museum Sessions.