MARTIN Eric Clapton Acoustic Guitar Strings - Light
Eric Clapton loves his Martin acoustic guitar strings so much that he wanted to endorse them. We are proud and honored that Martin Guitar makes the strings that Eric trusts to produce his legendary guitar sounds. What does Eric have to say about Martin Strings? "When I play acoustic guitar, whether in a studio or on stage, Martin Strings are my choice. They deliver the sound that I demand." Music to our ears.
Eric Clapton strings are approved for studio and stage, engineered to resist corrosion with legendary tone and playability.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Martin Guitar’s Limited Lifetime Warranty is valid only for the original owner of the instrument purchased from the authorized Martin Guitar dealer located within the United States or Canada, to which the instrument was originally shipped. The instrument must be registered for warranty online at martinguitar.com.
The warranty is not transferrable to another owner. Instruments purchased outside of the US or Canada are eligible for coverage provided by the authorized Martin Guitar distributor in the country where it was purchased. The dealer where you purchased your instrument will provide warranty details.
Specifications - Overview
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Electronics: Optional
Fishman Gold Plus Natural I
Fishman Infinity Matrix
Fishman Presys Plus
Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend
LR Baggs Anthem
Specifications - Top
- Top Color: 1935 Sunburst
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/4''
- Top Inlay Material: Fine Herringbone
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Top Detail: None
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Fine Herringbone with Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
Specifications - Body
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides Color: None
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: Zig-Zag
- Back Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Endpiece Inlay: Multi-Stripe
Specifications - Neck
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Gloss
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/4''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern with Eric Clapton Signature
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone with Awabi Clapton Signature
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
Specifications - Headstock
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper and Diamond
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Headplate Detail: None
Specifications - Misc
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Left Handed Availability: true
- Label: CFM IV & Eric Clapton Pre-printed Signatures
- Pleked: true