MARTIN Titanium Core Acoustic Guitar Strings - Light
Martin Titanium Core strings deliver the ultimate player’s experience with patented technology only available from Martin. Experience a new level of comfort and response with industry leading stability and superior corrosion resistance. Titanium is more flexible than steel, providing a very comfortable playing experience while remaining strong and durable. Martin uses pure Nickel to wrap the Titanium strings. Pure nickel is naturally corrosion resistant and holds its tone for a very long time. The pure nickel and titanium work together to provide the ultimate corrosion-free string.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Martin Guitar’s Limited Lifetime Warranty is valid only for the original owner of the instrument purchased from the authorized Martin Guitar dealer located within the United States or Canada, to which the instrument was originally shipped. The instrument must be registered for warranty online at martinguitar.com.
The warranty is not transferrable to another owner. Instruments purchased outside of the US or Canada are eligible for coverage provided by the authorized Martin Guitar distributor in the country where it was purchased. The dealer where you purchased your instrument will provide warranty details.
Specifications - Overview
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Engelmann Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Back Material: Brazilian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Brazilian Rosewood
- Electronics: No
Specifications - Top
- Top Color: Clear
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: European Flamed Maple
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Abalone with Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Top Detail: Custom Design
- Bridge Pin Material: Liquidmetal®
- Pickguard: None
- Bridge Pin Dots: None
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Custom Inlay
- Saddle Radius: 16"
Specifications - Body
- Brace Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Back and Sides Color: None
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Detail: Custom Inlay
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Back Inlay Material: Abalone with Multi-Stripe
- Heelcap: Birdseye Maple
- Side Detail: Custom Inlay
- Endpiece: Birdseye Maple
- Side Inlay Material: Abalone with Multi-Stripe
- Endpiece Inlay: Boxed Abalone Multi-Stripe
Specifications - Neck
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Gloss
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Custom Watch Theme Design
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Shell and Wood
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: Flamed Maple
- Side Dots: Abalone
Specifications - Headstock
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper and Diamond
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: Brazilian Rosewood
- Knob: Engraved
- Headplate Logo Style: Custom Inlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate Binding Material: Birdseye Maple
- Headplate Detail: None
Specifications - Misc
- Case: Aluminum Hardshell
- Left Handed Availability: true
- Label: Photo Etched Stainless Steel Label Signed by CFM IV and Roland G. Murphy, Numbered in Sequence with Total (50)
- Pleked: true